h

Monday, April 22, 2013

School Project

 
 Sonice jeans floral shirt || Miami beach blue skirt 
Clarette brown shoes || unbranded posman bag || Mirage watch

Think about something cute outfit for today. I wear my favorite skirt that I bought last year, I very like it, remind  me about my elementary school uniform, and also I wear my blue floral shirt, sometimes I wear it in my campus too because it's just so cute and comfy.
oh btw I have a great weekend! I hope you too... my BF, Leonardo bought me a camera a few days ago, finally I have my own camera! thank you soooo muuuuccccchhhhh copz! *happytears*
Let me tell you what kind of camera it is
Actually it is not like a great professional camera, it just an usual camera with standard lens. It has a 12 megapixel CMOS sensor, 2.7 inch LCD screen, 3fps continuous shooting mode, 9 autofocus points, 63-zone iFCL exposure metering, ISO 100-6400 sensitivity, on-screen Feature Guide, and 720p HD video capture. Yeah, that what I read from another blog :3
It's really easy to find the focus so it is great for amateur photographer like me :))) 


so this is my first outfit picture using my new camera :D
*Oops ignore the background* 
see you in the next post! xoxo                

4 comments:

  1. These glasses looks so cute on you!
    Really like you style and blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style almost seems very old fashioned and vintage chic really cute looks! Thankss for the comment on my blog now following you!

    wwww.charmkindredspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i love vintage looks! :D
    thanks to followed me back
    XX,

    ReplyDelete